Have you checked out our Knowledge Base this week?
If you’re looking for technical articles or helpful how-to’s relating to the web hosting industry, that’s the place to go. In case you missed any of this week’s posts, you can check them out here in our weekly wrap up:
- How to Check Your CentOS Version
- How to Check Your Ubuntu Version
- How to Install MariaDB 5.5 on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- Information on CVE-2015-0235 (GHOST) Vulnerability for Red Hat and CentOS
- How to Update the glibc (GNU libc) in CentOS / Red Hat
Don’t see what you need to know? Check out the rest of our articles on the Knowledge Base, or contact our Noble Support® team and we’ll help.