Have you checked out our Knowledge Base this week?
If you’re looking for technical articles or helpful how-to’s relating to the web hosting industry, that’s the place to go. In case you missed any of this week’s posts, you can check them out here in our weekly wrap up:
- How to Install and Connect to PostgreSQL on CentOS 7
- How to Install and Configure phpMyAdmin on CentOS 7
- How to Install and Configure ProFTPD on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- How to Install and Configure ProFTPD on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
- How to Install ProFTPD on CentOS 7
- How to Install ProFTPD on CentOS 6
Don’t see what you need to know? Check out the rest of our articles on the Knowledge Base, or contact our Noble Support® team and we’ll help.