Have you checked out our Knowledge Base this week?
If you’re looking for technical articles or helpful how-to’s relating to the web hosting industry, that’s the place to go. In case you missed any of this week’s posts, you can check them out here in our weekly wrap up:
- Error: (98)Address already in use: make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:80 on Ubuntu [SOLVED]
- Error: /usr/sbin/ifconfig: No such file or directory [SOLVED]
- How to Install Logwatch on CentOS 7
- How To Install Docker on CentOS 7
- How to Install and Configure Git on CentOS 7
Don’t see what you need to know? Check out the rest of our articles on the Knowledge Base, or contact our Noble Support® team and we’ll help.