Welcome to November everyone!
Have you checked out our Knowledge Base this week?
If you’re looking for technical articles or helpful how-to’s relating to the web hosting industry, that’s the place to go. In case you missed any of this week’s posts, you can check them out here in our weekly wrap up:
- How to Install and Configure vsftpd on Fedora 20
- Error: 500 OOPS: vsftpd: refusing to run with writable root inside chroot() [SOLVED]
- Error: 500 OOPS: priv_sock_get_cmd [SOLVED]
- How to Install and Configure phpMyAdmin on Fedora 20
- Apache Error: No matching DirectoryIndex (index.html) found [SOLVED]
Don’t see what you need to know? Check out the rest of our articles on the Knowledge Base, or contact our Noble Support® team and we’ll help.