Have you checked out our Knowledge Base this week?
If you’re looking for technical articles or helpful how-to’s relating to the web hosting industry, that’s the place to go. In case you missed any of this week’s posts, you can check them out here in our weekly wrap up:
- How to Create and Add a New Domain in Plesk
- How to Install and Connect to PostgreSQL on Ubuntu 12.04
- How to Setup Email on Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Update and Patch OpenSSL on Ubuntu for the CCS Injection Vulnerability
- Update and Patch OpenSSL on CentOS for the CCS Injection Vulnerability
Don’t see what you need to know? Check out the rest of our articles on the Knowledge Base, or contact our Noble Support® team and we’ll help.