Have you checked out our Knowledge Base this week?
If you’re looking for technical articles or helpful how-to’s relating to the web hosting industry, that’s the place to go. In case you missed any of this week’s posts, you can check them out here in our weekly wrap up:
- How To Install Git on Ubuntu 12.04
- How To Install Docker on CentOS 6
- Update and Patch OpenSSL for Heartbleed Vulnerability
- How To Install Git on CentOS 6
- Remove a MySQL User on Linux via Command Line
- Remove Permissions for a MySQL User on Linux via Command Line
Don’t see what you need to know? Check out the rest of our articles on the Knowledge Base, or contact our Noble Support® team and we’ll help.