Have you checked out our Knowledge Base this week?
If you’re looking for technical articles or helpful how-to’s relating to the web hosting industry, that’s the place to go. In case you missed any of this week’s posts, you can check them out here in our weekly wrap up:
- How to List Compiled PHP Modules from Command Line
- How to Add a User and Grant Root Privileges on Ubuntu 14.04
- How to Install and Configure phpMyAdmin on Ubuntu 14.04
- How to Install or Uninstall PECL Extensions
- How to Add a User and Grant Root Privileges on CentOS 6.5
Don’t see what you need to know? Check out the rest of our articles on the Knowledge Base, or contact our Noble Support® team and we’ll help.